Date(s) - 28/09/2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Start 2018 with a high-performance team in place, ready and able to set performance records! Join us for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team virtual showcase to learn how teams can perform at a higher level through a fast, practical, and relevant approach to team training. The showcase is completely online, so you’ll be able to join from the convenience of your own computer!
Based on The New York Times best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors of Cohesive Team program helps teams discover how to become more cohesive and productive.
Explore the enhanced program including the BRAND NEW One-Day guided facilitation which provides facilitators with the tools to create focus in meetings, giving teams the ability to make a big impact in a short amount of time.
In the virtual showcase, you will:
- learn the latest strategies to overcome common challenges on teams.
- discover how to deliver team training in a fast, practical, and relevant way.
- explore enhanced features including the brand new One-Day guided facilitation.
- experience new activities that inspire cohesive teamwork.
- review best practices for unpacking The Five Behaviors model.
Bookings are closed for this event.