BEHIND THE SCENES WITH JILL AND CARA: 2016’s impact on both our personal and work lives.
- Redesigning the website. Anyone who has gone through the process of creating or updating a website knows the struggle. We had great help, it’s done, and we’re proud of our new look!
- Working full time, law school part time, and enjoying friends and family at the same time! It’s thrilling, and exhausting, and I’m loving every bit of this adventure.
- The deaths of my mother and mother-in-law within two weeks of each other were shocking, overwhelming, and incredibly sad. The incredible joy at my niece’s wedding only two months later offered our family an opportunity to share another side of life for which I will always be grateful! These experiences reinforce how precious time is and to be mindful with and thankful for every moment given to me on this earth.
- Our trip to Malta over the summer was a welcome, once-in-a-lifetime respite to experience life, love, beauty, and (too much) food and wine!
- Getting stuck in a tiny elevator in a foreign country. You’d be surprised what information your brain retains when you’re (literally) in a pinch! Somewhere in my brain was the Malta emergency number. 5 stars on response rate even though we waited for 1.5 hours for the lift operator to walk back home to retrieve his correct keys.
- Making a wish at the Trevi Fountain. There’s something magical about Rome. Cheers to fairy tales and answered wishes!
Hopes and dreams for 2017:
Jill: I envision us helping more companies and individuals to create and foster positive environments for their employees, customers, and communities to prosper while providing products and services that are of the highest quality and delivered with exceptional service.
Most looking forward to in 2017:
Jill: I’m excited about implementing our new virtual certification training for Signature Service and Signature Leadership curriculums. Our intent is to save our clients time and money by facilitating these programs themselves!
Jill: I am thankful for my family and my faith that both remain rock-solid.
- Love and support of family and friends.
- Opportunities to travel the world with my husband.
- Our pups that love to cuddle.
Jill: Excited and READY for a GREAT 2017